Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Tour![open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 100570

Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 am

Pokemon Encounter: Heatmor - Lvl 7 - F
HP: 40/90
Catch Rate: 70% (PokeBall)

The heatmor was more than capable of dodging the attack if it wished, but if it did so, what it was sitting on would get hit instead. As such the fire type braced itself, preparing to take the full force of the charge beam fired its way. It felt the electricity surge through its body, as it painfully began panting, it wouldn't be able to take much more, if this kept up it wasn't sure what to do. Still, it had to protect it. With that thought in mind it sent its long tongue out towards the attacking Porygon in an attempt to damage and potentially paralyze it.

Moves:
Lick - 15 HP of damage & 30% chance of paralyzing the target
Back to top Go down
Mistdrake
Admin
Admin
Mistdrake

PokéDollars : 99180

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Modem recoiled from the lick, mostly out of disgust. It hovered for a moment before spinning all of it's parts to get the saliva off of itself. "Well...That was kinda gross but whatever..." Allison said, grabbing another pokeball from her belt. "Alright Modem, if this doesn't work, Charge Beam it again." She told her pokemon before lobbing the pokeball at the Heatmor. "Come on, stay in the ball. I think you're cool!" She called out, hoping for a catch.

[MP used 2, 1 for holding and 1 for charge beam]
Back to top Go down
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin
Alice Hope

PokéDollars : 92260

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Allison was grossed out by the lick, but that the combined disgust of trainer and Pokemon was the limit of the move's effectiveness. After all, the ghost typing simply had the grim appendage do little more than send spittle over her beloved creation. The trainer delivered her order and the creation waited, watching with unlimited patience as Allison threw the ball in an attempt to capture the target. She watched the ball rock on the spot, and with how close it looked to a breakage one couldn't blame Allison if she had started sweating. Thankfully, the sphere fell still and the button clicked with a satisfying *boof* sound.

The level seven, female Heatmor with Flash Fire had been captured! Would she be given a nickname like the Porygon claimed before her...?
Back to top Go down
Mistdrake
Admin
Admin
Mistdrake

PokéDollars : 99180

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 5:50 pm

"Yes! We did it!" Allison cheered, hugging her porygon before going over to the resting pokeball. "Alright, no what to do about you..." She said, picking it up and staring at it for a moment. "Well, I suppose I should let you out first." She said, tossing the ball up in the air and letting it's inhabitant out. The heatmor shook its head before turning towards Allison, thankfully the pokeball's pacifying effect had kicked in and the fire type wasn't still angry at her. "Hmm...You need a name... How about Lash? Do you like that?" The heatmor nodded at this. "Awesome, well, I guess we'll see what it was you were hiding Lash..." She said, moving to stand over the hole in the ground and see what was down there.
Back to top Go down
Alice Hope
Admin
Admin
Alice Hope

PokéDollars : 92260

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 1:57 pm

The hole wasn't as deep as one might think, and there were a few items in the bottom: moss that shone with a luminous glow, and what looked like a yellow box of incense, smelling sweetly in its spot. Whether Lash brought them there or merely found them remained to be seen, but clearly the Pokemon had been enjoying the relaxation the incense gave it and perhaps appreciated the shiny pieces below. There was noone to stop her from taking them - it might even be better, given that Lash seemed to like them, but what after that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Tour![open]   Time for a Tour![open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a Tour![open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2