Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Pending Approval) Pan Dasu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AngryPanda

PokéDollars : 98450

(Pending Approval) Pan Dasu Empty
PostSubject: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 10:00 am

Personal Info

Name: Pan Dasu.
Nickname: Grumpy Old Man.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Trainer Class: Ordinary Pokemon Trainer

Appearance:
(Pending Approval) Pan Dasu 48660
Height: 185cm Weight: 100kg

Personality:
Childish: He will sulk when he does not get what he wants, he will tell lies to get out of trouble. Before he was isolated in the diglett cave he was already a bit of a man-child and not very enjoyable to be around. And the isolation has compounded this be not giving him any chance to grow or evolve to a more rounded adult.
Selfish: He will take more than his share, he will try to get the most out of every situation. Being the youngest child he always got what he wanted at home, and while he struggled to make friends during his schooling he always took what he wanted and blamed everyone around him for anything that did not go his way.
Obnoxious: With so much time in isolation he has lost the ability to read m st social cues, This means he won't stop doing something he wants to even if everyone around is giving the hint that they want him to.
Forgetful: Never with a great memory  Pan has forgotten most basic life skills and some of the most basic words, he will at times have no clue what a basic item is called. some examples would be Pokemon centers, he will normally refer to them as 'make 'em feel good places' or Magikarp are the 'stupid crown fish' and a bike is 'a two wheel car'.
Rude: He does not really understand titles or how people might take offense so he just calls people what he feels like
Likes: He likes Girls, Food and being Outside - Being stuck underground for so long these were the things he focused on to keep going.
Dislikes: Large groups of people
Motivations: To get further on his Pokemon adventure than his brother
Fears:  Dark Places

History: Pan was an aspiring Pokemon Trainer who set out on his journey late in life, at the age of 23 he set out from Vermilion city. Armed only with a dream of winning the heart of his childhood crush (Bam) and his first Pokemon a Diglett inherited from his older brother. an avid fan of Digletts since he was a small child the initial plan was to hit the nearby Diglett cave and catch the strongest team of Digletts possible. While searching for his first new party member he stumbled down an extremely large hole into some very series of caves. While he did have a love for Digletts he brothers last command to his new partner was to always avoid doing anything that Pan commands or that will help him. Pan spent the next 30 years surviving by eating cave mushrooms, licking moisture from stones and running from wild Pokemon. Is was not until the last months where the bond between Pan and Diglett grew and together they were able to find a way out. Upon returning to Vermilion City he found that Bam has married his older brother and now have 2 children. looking into the faces of his niece and nephew his dreams of a loving reunion with Bam and the vengeance on his brother melted away and a new dream filled Pan. Pan has now set out to become a greater Pokemon trainer than his brother ever was (3 badges and 13)[/b]

Last edited by AngryPanda on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngryPanda

PostSubject: Re: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 pm

@pokomon Updated the personality, is that enough words?
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 99673

PostSubject: Re: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 5:03 am

Almost approved, just need tidying.

In your personality section, don't bold "childish", "selfish", "obnoxious", "forgetful", and "rude". We only bold names of each field, so let's not make your character sheet confusing.

Your history is only 246 words, four more and you're good. Use Microsoft Word or Google search a word counter to check if you've hit the 250 word minimum.

Also:

AngryPanda wrote:
Pokemon trainer than his brother ever was (3 badges and 13)[/b]

1. 3 badges "and 13"... what? Thirteen what?
2. Remove that unused "[/b]".
3. Go here, and make your Pokemon thread. See Character Template for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
AngryPanda

PostSubject: Re: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 8:39 am

Removed the bold and added the 4 words
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Admin
Avaritia

PokéDollars : 99490

PostSubject: Re: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2019 11:07 pm

Since I haven't seen Reign pop online in these last couple days, I'm going to go ahead and give this app a big thumbs up. Once you've made a topic for his Pokemon, I'll consider this approved c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu   (Pending Approval) Pan Dasu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Pending Approval) Pan Dasu
Page 1 of 1