Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daross Dipper - Journal Entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PokéDollars : 98790

Daross Dipper - Journal Entry Empty
PostSubject: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 3:11 am

Arrival in Pallet Town
WC: 453
TWC: 453
Trainer Type: Ordinary Pokemon Trainer

It was a cold moonless night and fog rolled off the warm oceans into Pallet Town turning the area into a cold creepy place, it was on this night Daross would arrive in pallet town.

I rowed the boat until we beached on what could amount to a shore line lifting my duffel bag over my left should and my sister Sibee onto my right shoulder as I stood up ready to hop off the boat but before I could I received a hug from behind "Your gonna break your grandpas heart if ya can't even say goodbye, I know its been rough my boy but I just know you'll pull through and if it ever gets too hard you always have a home with me and your grandmother in  Vermilion City... I mean it'll one day be yours with your fathers passing..." He trailed off with an awkward look having accidentally spoken of my dead father before gather his thoughts to continue "well anyway I best be off, oh I almost forgot here a letter of introduction for the professor" He says as he stuffs a crumpled letter into my hand. It still hurts and I turn around to face him giving him a hug before jumping off the boat not giving him a chance to say anything, I push his boat into the water watching him smile warmly at my worthless self as he faded into the thick fog.

I turn on my heel walking through the dark foggy night without a concern, my sister and me were use to moving at night which is probably why my skins so pale... that doesn't matter I... no my sister and me need to get stronger, much stronger so none can ever threaten us again. Perhaps because I spent most of my time up in the dark of the night my find it easier to see things, its easier to avoid crowds or unnecessary conversations. Sister your coats a little ruffled I think as I neaten Sibees little coat so she can keep warm, shes always listening and speaking with me through her telepathy. Eventually we arrive before at Professor oaks Lab, I knock on the door hear the sound of something falling as I've clearly startled someone inside, im not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 101120

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 4:25 am

*CRASH*

A loud clattering of what sounds like metal on metal and papers flying everywhere can be heard from inside.

Inside POV:

*Knock knock*

Annie squeaked as she dropped the tray she was holding, was that a knock on the door just now!?! 'But... but it's so late?' the assistant thought to herself, contemplating whether or not she had heard what she thought she had. Perhaps it was just her mind playing tricks on her? She hadn't slept for nearly two straight days, that had to be it right? No of course not, it was probably just the Professor returning to collect something he'd forgotten before heading home. She took a deep breath before swearing under her breath at the mess she'd made, grateful that the professor had gone home wasn't inside already so there wasn't anyone around to yell at her. Still, she had to answer the door, and if he saw the place in this condition she was going to have to deal with another one of his lectures about organisation. Quickly Annie picked up the papers and Pokeballs she'd dropped, placing them haphazardly on the tray, which she then set upon the closest table before going to answer the door.

Outside POV:

"Professor what did you forget this time?" a voice called out as the door opened slightly, a young woman, perhaps in their late teens or early twenties appeared, peering out from the other side of the door. She blinked and adjusted her red glasses slightly as she peered out, confused at seeing nothing but darkness till her her eyes gazed slowly down to the boy. The strange woman blinked her brown eyes once more. Still confused and blushing ever so slightly at her mistake. What was a little boy doing here and in the middle of a night like this!?! "Er... Hi.... Can I help you?" the woman queried the strange grey haired boy. She pulled the door open further, still confused but gesturing for the stranger to enter. He appeared so young, far too young to be out there alone. Now that the door was open wide you could get a better look at the woman. She wore her hair was light brown with a hint of pink which she wore down as it was short, curling under her chin. Her clothing seemed to be a navy blue sailor shirt, with a grey skirt and black tights. On top of this she wore a large, light pink button cardigan which was open, but she moved to grab and hold it closed as she suddenly felt the cold from the outside. "Come in, come in. It's far too cold out here." She demanded, practically ushering the boy inside the laboratory to get back into the warmth of the building.
Annie:
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 8:45 am

Arrival Pallet Town 2
WC: 375
TWC: 828

I stood patiently waiting for the person I knew to be inside as they fumbled around before their foots grew louder and the door opened before me, the first thing I noted was the warmth of inside and that the young girl standing in the walkway although she was still undoubtedly my senior in years. She had a blurted out the name of the professor I was looking for, shes clearly not the professor than but one of his colleges at the very least. "Er... Hi.... Can I help you?" she asked me clearly being shocked at our difference in height and age... time wasted is all I can think of this but before I can respond this girl... no women responds "Come in, come in. It's far too cold out here" dragging me inside the building. [No it should be fine] I let my sister Sibee know who was clearly preparing to use her confusion finally standing inside, it seems this was more out of concern for the cold than myself but what type of women invites a stranger inside so carelessly... yes im a child but we human are a frail race. I briefly scan the building to find no other personal that could be the professor im seeking, I turn to the girl looking over her with another hollow smile.

I look into the depth of her eyes pushing the crumpled letter of introduction toward the girl, Sibee using her telepathy giving simple words {Letter Introduction}. This letter was suppose to introduce me to the professor as its name indicated and request for temporary guidance on what it means to be a trainer as well as request a place to rest at for my stay in the town but im not sure how much weight my grandpas words hold, I don't think he was anyone of note but as one of my last two living relatives I feel obliged to accept this wish of his. I wait for the women's response but in truth i've already made my mind up to leave and return early morning when this professor Oak should be available, I and my sister much prefer the cold and cool nights to the warmth of indoors or day light.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 9:08 am

Annie blinked eyeing the boy and his Ralts more carefully. Now they were inside, the light made it much easier to see them both. Now back in the warmth she removed her arms from her jacket, letting it flow freely once more around her. As Annie heard a strange voice in her head she blinked a bit before staring at the Pokemon, "Interesting..." She muttered to herself before gently taking the letter still watching the Ralts, clearly fascinated for a bit before opening the crumbled letter. "...I see." She said in a serious tone before looking up to smile at the boy, "I'll be one minute, it seems you're here to see someone that isn't me. Feel free to take a seat, I'll call the Professor." She announced, waving her hand at a nearby seat by a desk coated in research papers. Across the room you can hear the woman talking through the phone, "Sorry to wake you Professor... No no nothing like that. There's a boy here to see you.... Yes really...." Her voice suddenly quietened a bit, "Dipper's grandson.... Okay, Professor. See you soon." She hung up before heading over with a smile on her face. "Good news the Professor is on his way, he shouldn't be more than five or ten minutes. Oh, my name's Annie by the way." She giggled realising she'd forgotten all about that till now. "Can I get you something to drink while we wait? We have water, lemonade or apple juice." She asked still smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 10:33 am

Arrival in Pallet Town 3
WC: 564
TWC: 1392

This women's confused gaze quickly focuses on Sibee as she mumbled under her breath "Interesting...", both I and Sibee tensed up for a moment before relaxing as we would be better ready to deal any unexpected occurrences not that anyone would noticed as my facial muscles remained in a hollow smile almost as it weren't connected to the rest of me. She remains partially focused on my sister as she began to open my grandpas letter, all the while I look into her eyes searching for any malicious intent. "...I see." she utters in more series tone returning her gaze to me, "I'll be one minute, it seems you're here to see someone that isn't me. Feel free to take a seat, I'll call the Professor" she continues waving toward a chair as she made her way across the lab toward the phone.

I walk over to the seat and lift Sibee from my shoulder softly putting her down on the seat and giving her a light stroke across her head before release my grip on my duffel bag causing a notable thump against the lab floor but clearly this women was a professional showing no signs of flinching as she continued to dial the professors number, "Sorry to wake you Professor... No no nothing like that. There's a boy here to see you.... Yes really...." she continued in a more hushed tone, "Dipper's grandson.... Okay, Professor. See you soon" but i'm not sure why she would do that when only us three were here and I could clearly hear even the beat of her heart at least within this building, you had to be that aware if you spent most of your time outdoors in the dark of night.

She hung up before making her way back to this side of the lab, "Good news the Professor is on his way, he shouldn't be more than five or ten minutes. Oh, my name's Annie by the way." she announced finish off with a giggling probably because of her late mention of her name, "Can I get you something to drink while we wait? We have water, lemonade or apple juice". I'm not trusting enough or thirsty so i was about to decline her offer, {Thirsty} I quickly nod to Annie, "Apple... please" I ask and offer some courtesy in same breath. Normally I'd not waste my voice on something as unimportant as a drink but since it was my sister asking it was best to be swift less she suffer hydration or any other inconvenience, I will no doubt have a lengthy conversation with this professor that I am not looking forward to.

She walks away for a moment and returns with a small apple juice bottle, I politely nod to thank her for the juice wondering if they often hand these out to young trainers like myself or... perhaps shes waiting to charge me for it later but I'll deal with that when it happens. I promptly hand the apple juice to Sibee who excitedly sips it while I stroke her head again keeping a vigilant watch on my surroundings but mainly the entrance and this Annie, annie seems to have noticed that I didn't drink any of the apple juice handing it to Sibee but i'm not sure what shes thinking my thoughts turning to the foot steps outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 10:38 pm

Annie didn't waste a second as the boy asked for an apple juice, well at least he finally spoke. Still she couldn't help but be curious as to why he would arrive so late at night. The letter had mentioned the reasoning behind the boy being here, but at this time? What was that old coot thinking letting a young boy go around at this time of night all on his own? She shook her head slightly as she thought to herself, grabbing the juice box from the fridge before walking back and offering it to the boy. Annie was a little surprised to see he immediately hand it to the Ralts, but considering how excited it looked she guessed it had always been for it. Annie bent down so she could be eye level with the boy, apparently that was a thing that made children feel more like equals or something like that. It was a while ago since she'd read any papers about humans, but some things still popped up in her head from time to time.

"So, the letter mentioned you're going to be starting your own little adventure, that must be exciting right?" She asked with one of her usually contagious smiles. The boy's hollow look told her he'd been through a lot and honestly she just wanted to help. "Does your Ralts have a name?" She questioned, thinking that maybe he'd open up if it was talking about his Pokemon instead.

However a small knock on the door, caused her to cut the conversation short. "Ah." She muttered, standing back up straight and yanking the laboratory door open to reveal an middle aged man in a white lab coat. "Welcome Professor, he's over there." She said pointing to the boy and quickly closing the door as the man entered to avoid letting the heat out.

"Well hello there, young man." The Professor exclaimed with a small smile as he walked up to Daross, "I'm Professor Oak, but you probably already guessed that. I've heard much about you from your grandfather. Although, I must say I didn't expect to meet you under such circumstances." He said his face no longer smiling, a touch of pity in his eyes. "Now, what can I do for you? Did you need some gadgets and gear, or should we go get a good night's rest first?"
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 1:24 am

Arrival in Pallet Town 4
WC: 396
TWC: 1789

"Welcome Professor, he's over there" Annie announces as she welcomes in an old man in a lab coat directing him toward me and my sister, this appears to be who my grandfather wanted me to meet so we best show him the appropriate respect. "Well hello there, young man." announces the old man with a smile as he walks up to me, "I'm Professor Oak, but you probably already guessed that. I've heard much about you from your grandfather. Although, I must say I didn't expect to meet you under such circumstances." I slam both my boots together and place my right arm across my chest on my left shoulder giving him a small and polite bow my sister Sibee also doing so having put down her juice box on the table and standing on the chair she was sitting upon, as I left my head I meet his gaze with determination erasing my hollow smile as he also drops his smile looking at me with pity in his eyes, "Now, what can I do for you? Did you need some gadgets and gear, or should we go get a good night's rest first?"

{Sibee} my sister communicates to the Professor through her telepathy, "Daross, grandfather wishes us to seek your guidance and to request a Pokedex before he would allow us to begin our journey as Pokemon trainer, all the details should be listed in the letter of introduction professor" I pause collecting my thoughts having not spoke this much in a long time, "as for rest, me and my sister sleep through the day so I apologise for waking you at this..." I lift an old fashion pocket watch from under my top to look at the time 1:00am, "time" I give him another bow trying to demonstrate that I didn't wish to inconvenience him, If anything I wouldn't have bothered to come at all and began my journey but we couldn't refuse grandfather. I remain with my arm across my chest waiting for his response clearly displaying cuts and brushes on my visible fingers from all the strength training I've put myself through, these fingers were once part of the few areas on my body not scarred from that... incident, the though bringing a little tear to my eye but too small to escape my eye as I blink it away.

(as my character is reminded of the past the room cools but its barely noticeable and brief)
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2018 6:02 am

"I see. Well in that case, just wait a moment. Annie fetch this boy a Pokedex would you? Oh and the letter too if you wouldn't mind, I'll just check if there was anything else in there." The professor instructed as the young woman simply nodded before going off to fetch the requested item. It didn't take too long for the assistant to return with the requested items, handing the letter to the Professor and the latest Pokedex to the young boy with a smile. "I guess this means you can officially start your adventure now!" She exclaimed with glee, she did enjoy seeing young one enjoy Pokemon as much as she did as a child, "To activate it you simply just pull the two ends open slightly and use the holographic touch screen." she explained while she demonstrated it to him. "Anything else he needs Professor?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at the older man. "Hmm... actually. There's something I want to give the boy. It might not be useful right now but it could help down the road." He said before heading to the back of the lab and rummaging around in the drawers. "Where did I pu- AH!" he exclaimed before rushing over with a grin and handing the boy a blue stone that looked as if it was filled with water. "I've been doing some research regarding stones and their effect on Pokemon evolution, while I'm fairly certain that's only usable on water types, I would like you to take it none the less. It may come in handy down the road. If you should use it, be sure to record the effects on the pokedex for me as any information stored on that device can be sent to me for research. Now if that's everything, I think you're all set to go!" Professor Oak announced, waiting to hear if the boy was done or if there was anything else before he could return back home to rest.

YOU OBTAINED A WATER STONE!
YOU OBTAINED A POKEDEX!

Pokedex:
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 1:54 am

Arrival in Pallet Town
WC: 772
TWC: 2561

"I see." The professor says as I stand at ease "Well in that case, just wait a moment. Annie fetch this boy a Pokedex would you? Oh and the letter too if you wouldn't mind, I'll just check if there was anything else in there." He instructs his assistant Annie to retrieve the mentioned items and letter only taking a few moments for her to return handing the professor my introduction letter and me a Pokedex or what I assumed to be one as this was the first one I've seen in person. "I guess this means you can officially start your adventure now!" The assistant says with childish glee {Childish... indeed} my sister whispers into my mind agreeing with my thoughts, at the least she gave me a demonstration, "To activate it you simply just pull the two ends open slightly and use the holographic touch screen." I follow her visual demonstration snapping it open and closed before slipping it in a hidden pocket under my top trying to give her a smile a child of my age would when they receive a gift before returning my gaze back to the professor.

"Anything else he needs Professor?" Annie asks looking over her shoulder at the professor, "Hmm... actually. There's something I want to give the boy. It might not be useful right now but it could help down the road." He says while heading to the back of the lab and rummaging through some drawers, "Where did I pu- AH!" he exclaimed before rushing over to me with a grin as he placed a blue stone in my hand that looked to be filled with water, {Strange.. use?} Sibee wonders with me. "I've been doing some research regarding stones and their effect on Pokemon evolution, while I'm fairly certain that's only usable on water types, I would like you to take it none the less. It may come in handy down the road. If you should use it, be sure to record the effects on the pokedex for me as any information stored on that device can be sent to me for research. Now if that's everything, I think you're all set to go!" Professor Oak announced as I turned the crystal around studying it for a moment before handing it to Sibee.

By now the professor seem to be rushing me probably to get back to bed, understandable. I pick up my duffel pack hanging it by the strap over my left shoulder before lifting my sibee onto my right shoulder while she still played with the blue crystal, lets keep this simple and quick, "No, that should be all... Good Night." I say giving a light bow to avoid Sibee falling before turning on the heel of my boot and swiftly leaving so the last of my words mind of faded into the welcoming cold wind as I walked off into the fog. {Brother, time to hunt?} I hear my sisters eagerness to begin our journey, yes there is still time in the night and so I we walk through the town quietly toward the northern forest, we planned to linger around the forests for a while before we moved on to the next town. {Brother its ok} Sibee says no longer sitting on my shoulder but now hugging me head, it was only now I noticed a few tears rolling down my face. [You  want to become strong? this whimpering and crying boy? no you'll fail, suffer and lose what little you have...] I wipe my tears and bite my lip silencing the doubts in my head, its ok Sibee im fine now I reassure her stroking her head no need to talk as she can hear my thoughts. I can only hope no one heard me as we step into the forest the town quickly vanishing behind the foliage. I comb the dark forest for any movement or sounds but it seems deathly quiet so I pull out the pokedex using its GPS and map function walking deeper into the forest, I walked for about 15 minutes but most of the shadows I assumed to be pokemon kept their distance... I start to wonder what is giving me away but it seems my green eyes are reflecting some light from who knows where on this moonless night while the rest of body dressed heavily in dark green is practically visible, I only noticed this because of what I assume was a puddle just reflecting my eyes off its surface.

I close my eyes trying to listen past the wind and moments of deathly silence for any pokemon.

Key
Red - Separate thoughts from Daross unstable mind.
Green - Daross speaking
Cyan - Sibee's Telepathy
White - Professor Speaking
Gold - Annie Speaking
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2019 4:56 pm

If the boy was to look carefully, peering into the darkness, he would be surprised to see many different types of Pokemon enjoying the nighttime. Perhaps they were just as nocturnal as the boy himself.

To his left he would be able to see a Rowlet. It seemed the owl Pokemon was enjoying the cool night as it pecked about the ground. Surprisingly Rowlet did not appear to be alone, a small Starly pecking around with it, an odd sight for such a time of day, but not unheard of.  

To the boy's right he could see a Snubbull and Duduo in what appeared to be some sort of argument between the two Pokemon.

While in front of him there was a cute Pokemon that looked lost and worried, as it clutched onto some shiny item, holding it close to its chest. What was this cute Pokemon? It was none other than a Togepi.
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 6:33 am

Arrival in Pallet Town
WC: 154
TWC: 2715

Daross opened his eyes looking first ahead of him than to his right before settling his gaze upon the two Pokémon on his left his eyes locked on them, his ralts Sibee already aware of his intentions stood up from his right shoulder pointing at both the pokemon her gaze hidden but her intention quiet clear.

The first these two Pokémon knew of Sibee and Daross presence was the sparks that danced around Sibee before their sights were blinded by two thunderbolts, one striking each of them followed promptly by a Thunderbolt aimed at the Starly. Sibee stood there to inspect her work while Daross gaze had never left the two Pokémon even when his eyes screamed in pain at the brightness of the thunderbolt, no details of this battle would escape Daross no matter how painful.

Sibee used Thunderbolt on Starly
Sibee used Thunderbolt on Rowlet
Sibee used Thunderbolt on Starly
MP:17/20
HP:50
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Pokemon Encounter: Starly - 6 - F
HP: 0/80 HP
Catch Rate: 100% - Fainted Can't Fight Back (PokeBall)

Pokemon Encounter: Rowlet - 6 - F
HP: 80/80 HP
Catch Rate: 60% (PokeBall)

Before the Starly could even react to the attack it felt the surge of electrical energy hit its body, causing massive amounts of pain course through its feathers and into its veins. The second thunderbolt however missed its mark as the Rowlet was now aware of them close by as it flew up, while projecting a horrifying screech of a growl till it was hovering above the ground. Once it felt it was at a safe enough height the Pokemon sent a wave of leaves that were pelted towards Sibee in retaliation before attempting to strike with physical force using its body. Unfortunately, Starly was so shocked from before that even as it attempted to dodge the incoming thunderbolt it wasn't quite fast enough, causing it to faint and fall flat onto the ground.

Meanwhile due to the flashing lights of the electrical sparks flying in the air, Sibee had caught the attention of another Pokemon who's eyes lit up at the sight of her. Without a second of hesitation the Togepi started smiling and rushing towards the psychic Pokemon calling out to it "Toge? TOGEPIIIIIII!" which the Ralts could interpret as "Huh? MUMMYYYYYYY!". It didn't seemed phased in the slightest by the ongoing battle as it joyfully ran into the area of danger, still tightly clutching something in its hands.

Incoming Attack Effects if Hit:
Growl - Lowers Attack by 25%
Leafage - 22 HP of Damage
Tackle - 22 HP of Damage

Notes: Due to rule changes to balance low level fights, Ralts now has 70HP at level 5. You may edit your post to reflect this if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Stross_Varon
Trainer
Trainer
Stross_Varon

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Arrival in Pallet Town
WC: 83
TWC: 2798

Daross hears the sound of some other Pokemon he doesn't care to pay attention to his eyes narrowing as he focused on the Rowlet's Leafage attack holding Sibee and Dodging to the side, Sibee attempts to point another Thunderbolt but is stopped at the request of Daross. His eyes Narrow further into a piercing gaze as the Rowlet closes in for its tackle "Futile... Attempt" escapes his lips as he draws and throws a Pokeball at the Rowlet during its attempt to tackle.

New Post +2MP?
Dodge Leafage -2MP
Attempt to Capture -1MP?

MP:16/20
HP: 70
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daross Dipper - Journal Entry   Daross Dipper - Journal Entry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daross Dipper - Journal Entry
Page 1 of 1