Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 99673

White Light Empty
PostSubject: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 12:07 am

Word Count: 313

A glowing white light in the form of a humanoid shines from thin air. Its glow gradually faints and the humanoid shape solidifies and takes physical form.

It reveals a tall, young adult man with pale skin. He has a jet black medium-length messy hair, wearing a black shirt underneath a blue unbuttoned flannel with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Faded blue jeans and brown brogue shoes complete the attire.

This is Ketch. He bought an Abra a few days ago and named it Sorcerer. Apparently Sorcerer can teleport to certain places such as Celadon City, the city from where Ketch bought him; Pewter City, the city which they are on; and Viridian City, the city beyond the nearby forest.

When Ketch knew about it, he practically interrogated Sorcerer. According to Sorcerer, he was actually a stolen Pokémon. A group of men clad in black donning a big red "R" on their uniforms snatched him from his original trainer years ago, and then sold him to the market, until Ketch bought him.

On the bright side: he hadn't formed a meaningful bond yet with his original trainer before Team Rocket stole him. This means there are no emotions of longing. Regarding Ketch - Sorcerer would like if he was nicer, but compared to the ill treatment Team Rocket gave him, Ketch is obviously the lesser evil.

"That's convenient," Ketch reacted, pertaining to the Teleportation. He looked around his surrounding area and saw trees and grassy terrains on a pleasant afternoon. From a distance he could make out what appears to be the roof of Pewter Science Museum.

He put Sorcerer on the ground, who he had been carrying in his arms.

"Okayyy... let's walk around and see what's up." As he observes his surroundings for anything of particular importance, Ketch walks the path towards the city with Sorcerer following behind him.

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

PokéDollars : 101120

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 7:27 am

In the north of the city a huge rumble could be heard, dust flowing about as you could only just make out a large rock type pokemon, Onyx, moving about the area. It must have scared away most of the Pokemon in the place into hiding as as far as you can tell there is only one other Pokemon nearby that doesn't appear to be with a trainer already.

Left of the Museum there is a little blue frog like Pokemon, known commonly as Froakie, it is sniffing about, completely unaware, or just not fussed with the large rock Pokemon that was shaking the ground ever so slightly as it made its way through the rocky region.
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 8:06 am

Word Count: 395
Total: 708

Suddenly, the ground mildly shakes and the rumbling sound that comes with it hints at something big and heavy moving around. He halts and from a distance, Ketch sees dusts flowing about. Behind the dusts, there is a silhouette of a tall and massive serpentine Pokémon with a horn-like protrusion right in the middle of its head. It is unmistakably an Onix.

"Hello," Ketch mumbles to himself with a wide grin, eager to step up to this gargantuan creature. Sorcerer takes a few steps back, intimidated, to which Ketch reacts, "What? No. No, we're fighting it."

Sorcerer exchanges glances between Ketch and the approaching Onix with an uncertain and nervous look on his face. Ketch ignores his unwillingness to fight and insists on giving an order: "Hide behind the trees - quickly!"

Ketch and Sorcerer dash to the trees nearby and hide behind one. Confused, Sorcerer asks: "Um, you said we're fighting-" but Ketch interrupts him.

"You can attack from a distance with just a mere thought. The idea is to hide among these trees and attack that Onix without it knowing what's hitting it and from where."

At first, Sorcerer likes the potential of the strategy. But, he also realizes how it could work against them.

"And if it thrashes around and knocks all of these trees in desperation, then what? We could die!"

Ketch snickers in response and that just worsens Sorcerer's fear. "If I die, then I will reunite with Alexandra in the afterlife. If we live, then we live. Either way: I win!"

The utter recklessness and insanity of this trainer astounded Sorcerer. He had so many questions. "Who's Alexandra? What about if I die? What about-"

Once more, Ketch interrupts him. "Shut it! Shoot first, ask questions later!"

Sorcerer freezes, realizing that if the worst happens, this man would have no regard for whatever fate befalls on them. The commands Ketch gives derails his spectrum of negative emotions and thought.

"Shields up; use Barrier. Then, when it's within your range, I want you to bring it down with Psychic."

Feeling obligated to follow this madman's commands, Abra will raise his defenses by two stages. He will wait until he detects Onix within his range of attack then he will attempt to inflict damage with Psychic - preferably by thrusting Onix's head violently straight to the ground with an unseen force.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 6:27 pm

Pokemon Encounter: Onix - M - Level 13

The Abra's psychic attack caught the Onix by surprise for sure, causing the large rock Pokemon's face to suddenly propel towards the ground, colliding with the hard rock surface. However while its head was pinned down, its tail was still more than free to move around and began lashing around vigorously, randomly smashing into the rocks and soil in the general area. Eventually the large rock tail started to come down towards both the psychic Pokemon and the trainer, if they did not move quickly it would come hurtling down on them, causing severe injuries.

Onix - M - 13
HP: 124/130
Catch Rate: 50% (PokeBall)

Last edited by Pokomon on Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 3:39 am

Sorcerer could feel his soul being sucked out of his body and anus clenching tight when Onix was smashing and sweeping its tail wherever it could reach. The onslaught thrashes and throws rocks and big boulders in every direction and it whips up even more dust.

"I TOLD YOU!" he pounds his head with both fists and throws his arms outstretched as he references his previous argument.

Ketch, with a huge grin on his face unpins a Poké Ball from his belt and orders, "TELE-"

"ON IT!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Sorcerer screams in sheer terror at the massive rock tail that's now above their head as the same white light that transported them here emanates from Sorcerer once more. In a swift motion, Ketch tosses a Poké Ball up towards the tail to capture. Then, the light fades them away from their location.

Away from the trees and on the open space a safe distance away from Onix, the white light appears and releases Sorcerer and Ketch.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!" Sorcerer screams at his trainer, feeling a tornado of negative emotions thrashing inside his heart and mind.

"Did I get it, though?" Ketch retorts.

His question is: did the rock tail crush his Poké Ball before its red laser could swallow Onix, destroying and rendering it useless? Or, did his Poké Ball suck the gargantuan monster inside just in time?
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2018 4:52 am

Onix - M - 13
HP: 122/130
Attempt To Catch:
Chance: 50% (PokeBall) - Success (1000 Roll) = 501-1000
Roll for Capture: 42 - FAILURE

As the Pokeball flew at the Onix, its rock hard tail came crashing down, knocking it easily out of the way. Now free from the Abra's psychic attack it lifts its head, shaking slightly as it looks around to see the cause of the attack, his eye gleaming as it noticed the duo. Anger evident on its face. The giant rock Pokemon screamed out before charging at the them in an intense rage, its intent to harm them evident.

Last edited by Pokomon on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 10:41 am

Abra - M - 5 (Defense +2)
HP: 50/50
MP: 16/20
- Recharged to 20
- Left with 18/20 after two Psychics
- Left with 16/20 after a Teleport (counts as dodge)

Previous post WC: 227 words
This post WC (count starts after the dashes below): 205 words
Total WC: 1140

---------------

No sight of a red laser or distinct sounds of a Poké Ball's mechanisms put a frown on Ketch's face. He realizes Onix must have crushed his Ball.

As Onix lifts its head, Ketch strategizes. They may have a chance at winning and capturing provided they can deflect and dodge its hits. He estimates his puny Abra will last three hits tops before it faints.

Ketch and Sorcerer see the Onix approach rapidly towards them. Just as Sorcerer was about to demand an order from his trainer, Ketch goes on ahead and says, "Yank its head violently upwards."

Sorcerer would fire off a Psychic attack, intent on stopping the Onix by uppercutting it with an unseen force.

"Now, make it kiss the ground!"

To follow up, Sorcerer would repeat what he had done for his first offensive move: slam Onix's head deep onto the ground.

"My turn!"

If all goes as planned, Ketch would toss another Ball and attempt to capture for the second time around.

"Zap us a distance behind it."

And then to remain one step ahead of the Onix, Sorcerer would Teleport him and his Trainer as far as he could behind Onix, while still keeping it within range of its attacks.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Onix - M - 13
HP: 106/130
Attempt To Catch:
Roll for Capture: 469 - FAILURE

The Onix cries out in shock as its head is lifted violently upwards with the psychic attack before forcefully smashed against the rocky ground below once more. Rage filling every fibre of the rock Pokemon's being. It felt the metallic ball hit its body before a beam of red light forcefully pulled it inside. The onix appeared to be within the red and white ball on the ground, it shook once... twice... *BOOM* instead of the gentle click of capture, you hear the roar of the onix as it flies back out, forcing the Pokeball open before eyeing its surroundings in an attempt to find the assailants. The whole of its rock body started shimmering as the Onix used a move to Harden its defenses while searching. As soon as it spotted the duo, instead of charging mindlessly as it had before, it instead called upon the rocks around it, forcing masses amounts of stones to lift from the ground before coming crashing down all around itself and towards its opponents in an attempt to injure or at least scare them away.
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2019 5:58 am

Abra hit; damage calculation: [2 x 13 x (13/5) - (2 x 13 x (13/5) * 0.50)] = 34 (Rounded off)

Abra - M - 5 (Defense +2)
HP: 16/50
MP: 12/20
- Recharge MP this post: +2 (18/20)
- Left with 12/20 after three Psychics

This post WC (count starts after the dashes below): 439
Total WC: 1579

----

"Harden? Pfft. Psychic is Special Attack, loser!"

But, the break in Onix's pattern of offenses wiped the smug smirk off Ketch's face. It didn't charge as expected, and now there were floating rocks. "Rock Throw..." Ketch figured as he dashed to the trees for cover.

And then he remembered Sorcerer. He glanced back and what he saw surprised him: Sorcerer wasn't where he was when Ketch left him. Instead, he was a few footsteps away. He was facing away from Onix and carrying an egg in its arms.

"...the hell? Where did that egg come from? Why'd he think turning his back against the opponent was a good idea? How-" the barrage of rocks that hit Sorcerer broke Ketch's thoughts. Sorcerer's body dropped to the ground along with the egg which rolled out of Ketch's sight. Ketch felt a mixture of anger and disappointment. To him it looked as if his Abra fainted.

But, like all action scenes in fictional works, that was just a moment of terror. Eventually, Sorcerer rose - rather weakly. Relief for Ketch although Sorcerer looked terrible now, like one-hit-away-from-fainting kind of terrible.

"Over here!" he called out.

With a hazy vision and slight numbness allover his body, Sorcerer mustered up what little energy he had left to limp towards his trainer.

"What were you doing with that egg?" There is an utter confusion on Ketch's face.

Weakly, Sorcerer responds, "This is... not the most ideal conversation... and... now is definitely not the time for it." He flexes his entire body.

Sorcerer's right. They still had a rampaging hard-on Onix to deal with. "Can we retreat? It's unwise to continue."

Ketch shakes his head in disagreement. With how much of an idiot he is, it's hard to believe he was actually a good trainer back in his hometown. "Not until I'm down to my last Ball!"

The duo's eyes fixated to each other's. Fear, anger, and hopelessness in Sorcerer's heart, and desperation and perseverance in Ketch's mind.

Sorcerer grits his teeth in annoyance. "No." He uttered firmly. "One final show for me and then you may attempt to capture. Should I fail, then I will retreat despite your protests!"

He went away from the trees and back into the open.

"Since when did you become the Trainer?" asked Ketch.

"Since I realized you were a complete idiot." retorted Sorcerer.

The Abra turned his attention back to its colossal foe. It was a classic David and Goliath. He gritted his teeth before launching his attack.

Sorcerer would hit the Onix with three consecutive head-on Psychic blasts. Then, Ketch would end their turn by throwing another Ball.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 8:24 pm

Onix - M - 13
HP: 94/130
Attempt To Catch:
Roll for Capture: 775 - SUCCESS!

Onix didn't even have time to attempt to dodge the psychic attacks taking all three of them, but still remaining seemingly fine. Although not quite as fast as before it attempted to charge at the duo again, only this time when the Pokeball came flying it wasn't paying attention, and was drawn inside in a red beam of light. The Pokeball fell to the ground, rock Pokemon inside, as it jittered about for a while before the sound of a reassuring 'click' could be heard, signifying a successful capture.

*YOU OBTAINED A MYSTERY EGG!*
Placed in Slot 2

*YOU CAUGHT ONIX*
(Please include your choice of nickname in your next post, or simply say you don't give it one)

Slot 3:
Onix
Nickname:
-
Ability:
Rock Head
Level:
Moves:
- Lv. 1: Tackle
- Lv. 1: Harden
- Lv. 1: Bind
- Lv. 1: Rock Throw
- Lv. 5: Stealth Rock
- Lv. 10: Rage
HP (Health Points):
MP (Move Points):
Happiness: 0

Code for Reference:
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:52 am

This post WC (count starts after the dashes below and ends before "thread end"): 727
Total WC: 2306

---

A hand snatches the Ball from the ground. It's tossed to the sky then caught with the other hand. Up and down it's juggled.

Sorcerer flops down, takes a deep breath, then lays flat on the floor. He rests his mind, recovering from what the hell just happened. "I'm still alive," he repeatedly mumbles to himself with eyes closed. If it were possible, he'd go for a nap right now and would probably wake up five days later.

Ketch giggles and says, "I know, riiight?" There's a smile on his face and he's looking to his left.

"What?" Sorcerer opens his eyes, confused.

"I love you, too." The most passionately said words that Sorcerer has ever heard from Ketch. He said it with such a sweet, soothing, genuine, and loving tone that from Sorcerer's perspective - felt uncharacteristic for Ketch.

Utterly confused, Sorcerer rolls over and thoroughly observes Ketch. What he sees is Ketch standing with such a heartwarming smile on his face it's almost creepy, seemingly as if he's facing another person and talking to them. Then, Ketch pins the Ball to his waist, extends his arms out, then wraps them around thin air - as if he's hugging thin air itself!

Sorcerer gets goosebumps all over his body, eerily crept out and concerned.

"Yeah, that's it for this area." Ketch speaks to the unseen.

After a short pause of silence, as if the unseen replied to him within that time frame, Ketch replies, "Well, there's a route southward to Viridian Forest. Hopefully I'd catch something there that would seriously pose a threat to Brock."

Although Sorcerer took offense to the fact Ketch didn't think he could intimidate Brock, the sight of Ketch talking to no one was more intriguing for him. A mixture of fear, confusion, and pity swirls in the Abra's heart.

Suddenly, Bruce looked taken aback. "Hey, don't go! No, no, hey! Stay? Please? Just a bit longer? Alex?" His face expresses fear and sadness as he stared at nothingness with mouth agape. Ketch's head falls down in somberness. Tears quickly form in his eyes and drip down his face. With a shaking voice he mutters, "Okay... I'll wait for you to come back. I love you."

Sorcerer didn't know what to do. Was this man insane, schizophrenic, or just flat out trolling him? 'Alex' - he said that name again. Earlier, he mentioned an 'Alexandra'. From the data available to Sorcerer, he deducted that this Alexandra must be a love interest. Perhaps it was an ex-girlfriend, but the idea that she's just an imaginary friend is not entirely impossible at all. Is Ketch insane, then? Does he need help? There is that desire in Sorcerer to try and understand this man but it doesn't seem like it would be easy to get him to open up. And even if he did, who could say for sure if he's telling the truth about anything? And then there's the fact a professional is better equipped to handle someone like Ketch. Taking all these into consideration, he suddenly felt all his resentment over Ketch dissipate by a large amount. Here was a man so... broken? Curiosity and pity replaced all the resentment that had once dwelled in Sorcerer's heart.

As Ketch sobs uncontrollably, a tiny little hand wraps around his own hand. He looks down and sees his Abra holding his hand, looking up at him, and holding the mysterious egg with his other hand. "Hey."

Sorcerer smiles. "It's okay. You're okay. We're okay." He wasn't even sure if these were the right words to say. It just escaped his mouth naturally. He just wanted to be there, do anything for his pitiful trainer.

Ketch takes a deep breathe and wipes the tears off his face. "We're okay. I have to be." Then, he shakes himself awake and takes a moment to regain his composure. In just a few seconds, he's back to his normal self.

"That egg again. Tell me where you got that along the way, yeah?"

Ketch walks ahead southward of Pewter as he beckons for Sorcerer to follow him. Sorcerer tells of the story how he discovered the egg amidst the fight earlier and Ketch expresses hsi desire to name the Onix "Dick" because of all the sick jokes he could crack with it, as the duo disappears into the horizon.

Thread end. Initiate calculation of EXP.
Back to top Go down
Pokomon
Admin
Admin
Pokomon

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 2:35 am

EXP TALLY:

ABRA - 46 EXP - Increased to Level 11

ONIX & EGG - 14 EXP EACH

HAPPINESS TALLY:

ABRA - 9 Happiness from exp + 51 from levelling = 60 Increase

ONIX - 2 Happiness from exp

(UPDATED YOUR POKEMON)

PokeDollars Earnt: 230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Light   White Light I_icon_minitime