Pokémon World RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon World RPG

A Pokemon Forum Based RP Site where every Pokemon is available for capture and can appear in any region!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PokéDollars : 99673

[Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All Empty
PostSubject: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 3:09 pm

To the south of Pewter City and north of Viridian City, Ketch and Sorcerer makes their way to the grasses of the area as they converse about Ketch's unique method of practicing the art of Pokémon Training.

"If it is one catch per area, then what do you intend to do with this egg we obtained from the same area we caught Dick?" Sorcerer asks, still cradling the egg.

"One catch per area. We didn't catch the egg, we took it," Ketch explained.

"Ah, that explains it!"

"...I'm Ketch and I Ketch Pokémon," Ketch looks down at his Abra with a snicker.

Sorcerer, realizing the utter lameness of the joke, groans in response.

"Gotta Ketch 'em all? Heh..."

"Hey, won't it be funny if we walked into Pewter Gym and be like, 'Yo, Brock, want to see my Dick?' Then, I whip out Onix. 'Ain't my Dick long?'"

"...hilarious," Sorcerer dryly responses, finding no humor in the joke.

"Or... say that to Misty. Heh, she's pretty hot."

"No. Shut it. You are skirting pedophilia, sexual harassment, and violating social norms," Sorcerer calls him out with an irritated tone.

"Okay, dad!"

After Ketch's sarcastic and childish response, the two finally reach the grass area. Ketch grabs the egg from Sorcerer so he can fight freely. They scan the area.
Back to top Go down
Mistdrake
Admin
Admin
Mistdrake

PokéDollars : 99730

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 3:32 pm

As you stood and watched, the grass began to rustle. Before you could have an opportunity to try and encounter the pokemon, you watch as it bolts off and away faster than you can follow. "Oh...Sorry mister." A small voice says off to your side. "I didn't mean to scare it off, but I saw you and thought maybe I could ask for a battle." A girl, probably early in her pokemon journey, is standing there, holding a rockruff in her arms. "I'm just starting out and I haven't gotten a chance to try to battle yet, so I thought maybe I could battle with you?" She said, smiling at you while her canine pokemon let out a small borf.
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

424 words

---

"Dammit!

Ketch shakes his head as he watches whatever wild Pokémon it was bolting away. It was too fast to identify. Then, a feminine voice catches his attention. He listens to what the girl says and tries desperately to hold back a laugh.

After she's offered her proposition, Ketch responds, "Eh, sure. Sorcerer, you're up."

The mischievous grin on Ketch's face causes Sorcerer to squint suspiciously at his trainer. "You will not," he mouths to his trainer, pertaining to that dirty joke he knows Ketch is planning to say.

As Sorcerer takes a position, Ketch shifts his attention back to the girl. "If Abra struggles to win, I'll show you my dick." Then, Ketch's mouth slowly forms into a creepy smile with his stare penetrating the girl's soul.

Sorcerer flings his arms out, shocked. "You did not just- ugh!" Then, he turns to the girl trying to ease whatever violent reaction she may have. "Miss Trainer, that is NOT what he meant! He has an Onix named Dick. Please excuse my Trainer's poor character!" Sorcerer sweats up, feeling very uncomfortable.

Ketch has nothing to add but an unflinching stare and creepy smile. Internally, he's losing his shit over the joke that seems very funny to him.
Back to top Go down
Mistdrake
Admin
Admin
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 4:44 pm

The girl seemed excited to battle, letting her Rockruff down and getting ready to issue a command. At her opponent's very lewd comments though, her face twisted. "Sister!" She screamed, running off, her pokemon following her. For a few moments, things were awkwardly silent, then there was growling coming from the woods.

"What sort of pervert would say something like that to a kid?" A cold voice called out. An older girl stepped out, with the girl that had challenged Ketch hiding behind her. "So, you think you can say those things to my little sister, well now you're gonna fight me." She said as a Lycanroc came out and stood beside her.
Back to top Go down
Reginleif-I
Trainer
Trainer
Reginleif-I

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 2:15 am

"Oh, no, no, noooo...!" Sorcerer presses his palm deep to his face as he shakes his head in embarrassment.

Ketch erupts in laughter as he watches the little girl turn tail. Relief washes over him. That trainer battle would have been a waste of time for him. Time he could've spent weakening a wild Pokémon for capture. He grins and walks away, "That went better than I expected! Now, let's find us a new fighter, eh?"

The two haven't stepped away very far when a mature voice calls them out.

"Bollocks..." Ketch rolls his eyes and turns to face who must be the older sister of that girl.

Next thing Ketch knows is there's a seasoned-looking Lycanroc combat ready in his view. A Lycanroc; an evolved Pokémon! If memory serves Ketch right, a Rockruff must be Level 25 to evolve into a Lycanroc. He thinks this Lycanroc must be at least Level 25, or worse - higher.

Sorcerer groans, concern on his face, and confirms Ketch's thoughts, "The power level I'm sensing from that Pokémon... it's much higher than Dick's!"

That smartass smile had now disappeared on Ketch's smile. There is now a serious expression on his face, doubting a victory from this fight. To make things worse, one of Ketch's own personal rule in Pokémon Training - release a Pokémon if it faints - will undo all of his progress from the day he bought Sorcerer from Celadon Game Corner and up to this present moment of recently having caught Dick. Anger builds up in his chest as he clenches his fist in frustration.

But, joy from danger follows, bringing an adrenaline rush with it. This rollercoaster of emotions causes Ketch to smile maniacally once more. And at that moment, his doubt, worry, and fear meant nothing anymore. The consequences didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was the fun he'd get off it.

If he loses, then he will release Sorcerer and Dick. He will befriend a new Pokémon; tedious, but doable. On the low chance he wins, then his already high ego will raise to new heights, and this bastard lives on to fight another day.

"...right." Ketch responds.

Sorcerer's fear increases upon seeing that same maniacal smile on Ketch's face. It was the same smile he had when they hid behind some trees before engaging Dick as a wild Pokémon. Though there was a serious threat of trees smashing them to death because of a thrashing Onix, Ketch had that maniacal smile. Sorcerer realizes it may be possible this man is actually mentally ill. Add to the fact he had been talking to an imaginary friend after Dick's capture.

"...how are you smiling?" Sorcerer faintly questions, but not expecting an actual answer.

Ketch unpins Dick's Poké Ball and lets him out. Red light materializes into a colossal Onix. Dick looks behind him, towards Ketch, with disdain. Just a few minutes ago he was a free Pokémon and now he's under the will of this bastard human. He grunts and turns his attention back to the Lycanroc. Fixating his eyes on the rock canine, he realizes it's the perfect outlet for his rage.

"DICK! HATE! KETCH!"

Dick's booming voice pierces the rather quiet environment. Sorcerer yelps and covers his ears. Ketch is unfazed. "Harden twice."

The rock Pokémon's body solidifies and reinforces two tiers up.

"You're tall and your tail's reach is wide and long. If Lycanroc comes close, catch it with your tail and squeeze the life out of it."

But, Dick had other things in mind. How dare this stupid human order him? No more, he can't take it anymore! He must rage!

"DICK SMAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!"

Completely ignoring his Trainer's strategic command, Dick would use Rage; he would swing his tail horizontally to slap the ever living shit out of this Lycanroc.

---

1,059 words total

Onix, Male, Level 13
DEFENSE x2
HP: 130
MP: 30/36
-4 MP for two Hardens (32/36)
-2 MP for attack (30/36)
Back to top Go down
Mistdrake
Admin
Admin
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2019 6:36 pm

The girl smirked at Ketch's immature attack naming. "Lyanroc, stand your ground." She commanded, her pokemon spread it's stance a little and watched the rock snake come barreling towards it. A large cloud of dust was sent up from the impact, Lycanroc shoved slightly back by the attack. "Now, counter." The other trainer said, there was a glint of white as the wolf like pokemon smirked. It's fist began to glow as it swung around to slam a fist into the side of the Onix, causing it to roll away slightly and let out a cry of pain.
"Alright punk, last chance. You can quit no and I won't have my Lycanroc shatter your Onix."

Lycanroc HP:184/200

Counter did 68 damage(twice the damage onix dealt, x2 for super effective)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All   [Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Route 2] Gotta Ketch 'em All
Page 1 of 1